My mom has been making this Chinese chicken salad for as long as I can remember! Even as a little kid we loved it because, hey, it has ramen noodles in it! Now, as an adult I love it, because it packs in the veggies and tastes like heaven! This is also a great party salad because it makes a ton and is super cheap to throw together!
Easy Chinese Chicken Salad!
For the Salad
- 1 head of green or red cabbage shredded or chopped
- 2 cups grapes halved I like opposite color of cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- About 3-4 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 2 packages ramen noodles
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar or Splenda maybe less
- The two seasoning packets from ramen Oriental flavoring is best, but any will work
Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
Toss and enjoy!
Recipe NotesYou can add cashews too if you'd like!
Happy Monday everybody!