This Easy Peach Cobbler only has 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. Keep frozen peaches on hand to make this dessert when the craving for something sweet hits.
Hello again! Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box here with a delicious dessert recipe. Easy Peach Cobbler is the easiest dessert you will probably ever make. Three ingredients, less than 5 minutes and you are just waiting for this dessert to be done baking so you can devour, I mean eat it with refinement and class. It will look like you spent lots of time peeling peaches and putting your heart into this treat. Just dump frozen peaches into a dish, sprinkle cake mix powder over them and pour a can of Lemon-Lime soda over it all. Bake and ta-da!
You don’t even need to stir it up or use a mixing bowl. Just be careful when pouring the soda pop as it will immediately fizz up. Bake it and you will have a comfort dessert in about an hour. Top it off with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream to complete this Easy Peach Cobbler!
2 lbs frozen peaches
1 (15.25 oz) box yellow cake mix, dry
12 oz. can Diet or regular lemon-lime soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 dish and place frozen peaches in it.
- Sprinkle the box of cake mix over the peaches.
- Slowly pour the can of soda pop over the cake mix. Do not stir.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 30-40 minutes until done. It will still be a little gooey inside and that’s ok.
- Serve warm.
You may also like these recipes: