Have you guys ever seen the movie Music and Lyrics? Husband and I love this movie. Oh so funny. Every time we watch it though (as well as many other times) it brings up this debate, which is more important… music or lyrics? I say lyrics. Husband says music. Obviously it is ideal to have both… Anyway I thought it would be fun this Valentines day to make Bryce a matching game using lyrics from love songs that have meaning to us and see if he could match the lyric to the song title. Then, of course, if he gets them all right he gets a special prize!
I think part of what makes the game fun is using songs that are meaningful to you in some way, but just for illustration sake, here are the songs I am using followed by the quotes I picked out of them (not in order, obviously, since he will have to match them). It could also be fun to burn a CD of all the songs you use so your significant other can reference it as needed and then have a souvenir to keep!
3. I’m Kissing You – By: Des’ree
4. You Mean Everything to Me – By: Shawn Mullins
5. Just Another Day in Paradise – By: Phil Vassar
6. Truly Madly Deeply – By: Savage Garden
7. Stolen – By: Dashboard Confessional
8. Love Like Crazy – By: Lee Brice
9. Lost in this Moment – By: Big and Rich
10. How Do I Live – By: LeAnn Rimes
11. Stay Stay Stay – By: Taylor Swift
12. Marry Me – By: Train
13. Amazed – By: Lonestar
14. Divide Me – By: Kalai
15. Whatever It Is – By: Zac Brown Band
16. Everything – By: Lifehouse
*There’s no place I’d rather be, well, it’s two hearts and one dream, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
baby you would take away everything good in my life.
The trouble it might drag you down. If you get lost, you can always be found.
What are you guys doing for your loved ones this Valentines?
If you enjoyed this post, check out these other popular posts:
How to Ensure Your Marriage Will Get Better With Age
A Very Special Guest Poster: My Husband
Tie & Suspenders Onsie
New “Pop” Gift Basket
This post may be linked up at one of these fabulous linky parties, check them out.