A banana cream pie recipe so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
What do you need to make banana cream pie?
To make this recipe all you need is a pie crust, instant banana pudding, milk, bananas and cool whip! Don’t be fooled by how easy it is to throw together though, it is so good!
How to make banana cream pie:
- Bake pie crust according to directions or recipe, if you’re making crust from scratch.
- Whisk pudding mixture and milk together and chill in the fridge.
- Layer sliced bananas on top of the crust.
- Pour pudding mixture on top of the bananas and spread evenly.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!
My favorite tools for pie-making:
More easy pie recipes you might enjoy:
Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 pie crust you can make your own, or use a frozen store bought one. Both are delicious!
- 1 package instant banana pudding
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 carton cool whip
- Bake pie crust according to package/recipe directions.
- While crust is baking, whisk pudding mix and milk together until well combined. Refrigerate pudding mixture.
- After crust is cooled, slice bananas and layer on bottom of crust. Pour pudding mixture over bananas. Spread whipped cream over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, usually an hour or two, and enjoy!