French Silk Pie
The perfect chocolate pie for any occasion! Plus, you won't believe how simple it is to make!Print Pin Rate
- 1 oreo pie crust
- 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup + 1/8 cup sugar
- cool whip or whipped cream
- Cream together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Melt chocolate and add melted chocolate and vanilla to your butter mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat for 5 minutes after each egg, this is very important!
- Pour into pie shell and chill 2-3 hours before serving! Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Store leftovers in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 28mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @prettyprovidenceblog or tag #prettyprovidence!
Other pie recipes you might enjoy:
Happy pie eating, friends!
This looks delicious. How do you get the recipe?
Hey! I have no idea how that got deleted, but it is there now!
My hubby loves this and HAS to have it every Thanksgiving!
This is going on my must-try list!
Yay! Hope you love them!