Ever since Mr. Liam arrived 8 weeks ago I have been trying really hard to eat healthy. I haven’t been dieting at all, just trying to cut out processed sugars and fats. Anyway, the hardest part of my new healthy lifestyle is when it comes to treats (duh)! So I’ve been experimenting with healthier alternatives and these frozen yogurt sandwiches were a major hit! I think the kids had almost as much fun helping me make them as we did eating them!
Skinny Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
- Graham crackers
- Equal parts yogurt and whipped topping about three cups each
- Line your pan with foil and line foil with a layer of graham crackers.
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping together and spread over graham cracker layer.
- Then add graham crackers on top coordinating with the bottom layer.
- Stick in the freezer to harden (about 4 hours).
- Cut and enjoy!
How about a little photo tutorial?
We liked ours best after they had sat out for a few minutes and gotten a little bit melty!
So I am a huge yogurt snob. WHY are there so many disgusting yogurts in this world? Why?! Anyway, this Yulu yogurt is BAE. It has the thick creamy goodness of Greek yogurt without the nasty fake sugar taste! It’s pretty new, but you should definitely check your local grocer to see if they have it… you can thank me later. Well there you have it! I hope these babies help you enjoy these dreamy summer afternoons while we have them!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yulu. The opinions and text are all mine.