Contact Sarah and Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s Work Together
- We created our blog in 2012 to share our best recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and creative ideas.
- We’re proud of our ability to create branded content that is authentic and relevant.
- It is our policy to promote only products or brands we think our audience will love.
- We’ve partnered with Disney, Cricut, Michael’s, Joann, Albertson’s, Behr, Jimmy Dean, Kraft, Kimberly-Clark, and many more.
- Average Monthly Pageviews : 225,000
- Average Monthly Unique Pageviews: 195,000
- Traffic sources: 49% Organic Search, 25% Social Media, 25% Direct
- Instagram: 21.3 K
- Facebook: 33,081 page likes, 42,866 followers
- Pinterest: 143.3k followers, 6.7 million monthly views
- YouTube: 5.79K subscribers
- Newsletter: 15,000 subscribers
Some of our Sponsored Work:
OUR IDEAS HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON:
Better Homes and Gardens, Today.com, Apartment Therapy, Woman’s Day, Buzzfeed, Cosmopolitan, House Beautiful, SELF, Delish, USA Today, Country Living, and more!
TEACHING AND BRAND AMBASSADORSHIPS:
- In 2018 we had the opportunity to teach over 150 Cricut beginners and enthusiasts how to make iron-on t-shirts at the Cricut Mountain Make-a-Thon.
- Color and Design Expert for the BEHR Color Clinic in April 2018.
- We were part of Michael’s Makers with Michael’s Stores from 2015-2017, participating in monthly craft challenges with other makers including the Holiday Dream Tree Challenge!
- We have taught at 4 blog conferences; including Thrive Blog Conference 2015 and 2016, Build Your Blog Conference 2016, and SNAP Conference in 2016.
- We also co-created and taught a workshop called Blogability for over 50 beginner bloggers in 2016.