This recipe makes the best Peanut Butter cookies ever. They are soft, sweet and just so good. Bonus: they’re super easy to make!
My little sister is allergic to nuts, so we didn’t keep peanut butter around at our house growing up. I had peanut butter cookies at friends houses or parties occasionally, but really never thought they were that good. Then, one fateful day, I found this recipe. When my family was in town the other weekend we had a whole bunch of people who “didn’t like peanut butter cookies” devour 56 of them in a few short hours. My thighs wish that was an exaggeration. Make these at your own peril!
The BEST Peanut Butter Cookies
Our Latest Videos
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter
- Baking Soda
Get out a large mixing bowl. (Yep, you only need ONE mixing bowl to make these.)
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla until combined.
Add peanut butter, baking soda and salt.
Next, add flour until just combined.
Scoop into small balls onto a cookie sheet, and use a fork to make indentations.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Allow to cool before serving!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter I use chunky, but either would work just fine
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla and blend until combined.
- Add peanut butter, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour until just combined.
- Scoop in small balls onto cookie sheets, and make indentations with fork if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Place cookies on cooling racks to cool.
- Recipe yields 50+ cookies.
Or, if you need another fantastic fall dessert this easy Aunt Val’s Caramel recipe is one of our family’s FAVES!