Low-Cal Strawberry Slush
Our easy low-calorie strawberry slush is the perfect way to beat the heat guilt free! Plus, it takes less than two minutes to throw together!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 12 oz can cold Fresca
- This recipe is very adaptable. If you prefer blueberries or raspberries or mangos to strawberries, just sub out strawberries for the frozen fruit of your choice in equal measurements.
- Same thing goes for soda, if you prefer sprite zero or another low calorie beverage like Zevia, those sub really well also!
- Serve immediately after preparation for best consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry for extra flair.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 25kcal