The images, tutorials, and content on prettyprovidence.com are protected by copyright laws.
All printables are for your personal use only. By downloading any files or printables, you accept that they are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Our ideas and tutorials are NOT intended for resale or re-distribution. Please contact us with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use one image in a round-up type post with a link back to our original post. This does NOT include collages we have made with the images. Please do not remove watermarks, crop, or edit any of our images without first obtaining written permission from us.
We love to see how you are using the printables.
- If you share a photo you have taken of our printables while you’re using them, please tag us!
- Instagram: @prettyprovidenceblog or Pretty Providence on Facebook – share the link to the corresponding post our website so that your friends can find them too!
- You may also share one photo from our website on your social media as long as you properly tag us and link to its corresponding post.
Our free printables are provided FREE of charge. All printables found on prettyprovidence.com are for personal use only. You cannot claim these printables or sell them as your own. All of them are the property of Pretty Providence.
- Download the files to your computers and print them off for personal use and in a group or class setting.
- Direct people to our website (specifically the page where the printable is found) when sharing with others, not the PDF file.
- Give credit proper back to Pretty Providence when sharing our work on your site.
- Link directly to a PDF file.
- Email PDF files to other people.
- Alter files in any way. This means NO CHANGES at all. (Including screenshots of PDF files.)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (i.e. hosting them on facebook, dropbox or other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print and sell them to others.
- Print and distribute to others.
We work hard to create the printables that we share with you and we share them for free. Please respect the copyright laws and our work.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com