Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are healthy and easy, perfect for busy nights or meal prepping for lunches throughout the week!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 2 lbs ground chicken or 4-5 large chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 green onions diced
- Bib or Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro optional
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, garlic, onions, salt and pepper and stir occasionally, until chicken is cooked through. Add the carrots, zucchini, and green onions, cooking an additional 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, chunky peanut butter, and soy sauce. Stir until smooth. Add to the chicken and vegetables, stir until blended in and heated through. Add cilantro to taste. Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 1285mg | Potassium: 947mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 38.1% | Vitamin C: 6.1% | Calcium: 2.8% | Iron: 9.8%