Hello and welcome! We LOVE to play bingo, whether for class parties or at home as a family. We want to share the fun, so we have free printable Bingo cards for all kinds of holidays and special occasions. Looking for Halloween Bingo, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day? We’ve got it.
How to Play Bingo:
The first time that I tried to play bingo with my kids, I realized that I had forgotten how to play. If this is you, here is a quick rundown for how to play bingo.
Items you will need to play Bingo:
- Free Printable Bingo Cards
- Bingo Chips or something to use as markers. We usually use wrapped candy like Rolos, Starburst, Hi-Chew or Hershey Kisses!
- Laminator (optional)
Simple Bingo Rules:
- The goal is to cover 5 squares in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row.
- All of the numbers in the “B” column on the scorecard correspond with a “B” letter/picture combination.
- For example, if you are playing Christmas Bingo, and the caller chooses “B-Santa” you would look for the Santa square under the “B” column.
- Whoever gets five squares in a row first gets to call out ‘Bingo!’
- After someone wins, you can still keep playing! To do so, all players will clear their cards off and the caller can start again.
How to Print our Free Printable Bingo Cards:
To print at home: go to the page for the bingo cards you want to print, and download the file. In the right hand corner of the download window, you should see a ‘print’ option.
To print at a copy store: download the PDF file and save it to your desktop. Upload the PDF to the copy store’s website. (I like to do this at FedEx Office.) Choose how many copies you want, and complete your order.
Our free printable bingo cards work best printed on a light card stock, but you can use regular printer paper too if you don’t want to fuss with card stock. We recommend laminating your cards, so that they stay free of dirt and wrinkles. This way, you can use them again and again!