Looking to spruce up a Christmas Veggie Tray? Our easy Christmas Wreath Veggie Tray is perfect for any Christmas party or get together.
You guys know there is nothing I love more then festive food, and this Christmas wreath veggie tray is my new favorite. Not only is it beautiful, but it will instantly put you in the Christmas spirit. It was super easy to assemble, and it’s nice to have something healthy to bring to all those Christmas parties and gatherings.
Christmas Veggie Tray
Whenever I am hosting company for dinner I always like to have a few things out that they can snack on before the main course so that everyone isn’t waiting on me with hungry tummies. A Christmas veggie tray is perfect for grazing before a meal, or just admiring on a buffet scape.
I always serve it with our delicious (and easy) homemade ranch dip.
Christmas Wreath Veggie Tray
Even though the concept of making a veggie tray for Christmas is pretty simple, there is actually a kind of art to getting the wreath to look right! You ready to learn how I did it?
Veggie Tray for Christmas
If you make this wreath and enjoy it we would love for you to leave us a positive comment and review, they mean so much to us.
Christmas Veggie Tray
- Large Round Serving Platter
- Wash all vegetables and set aside.
- Get a large circular platter and place a small bowl for dip in the middle. Slice cucumbers and layer around the outside edge of the platter. Next cut your celery and layer just inside the cucumber ring. Then layer the snap peas, and then bunch the broccoli in the middle around your dip bowl.
- Once you have all your greenery ready, garnish with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and olives as "ornaments".
- Cut little stars out of your yellow peppers, and a bow out of your red pepper. I used a cherry tomato for the middle, and cut the bow shapes out of the red pepper. Use toothpicks to stick bow together if needed.
Pretty easy right?! Making a veggie tray wreath is a great job to give older kids while you’re cooking other dishes.
Merry Christmas friends.
This post was originally published on November 19, 2018 and has been updated with new photos, video and more detailed instruction.