Is a cheese addict a real thing?! If so, I may need an intervention. If not, I can safely say that cheese is one of my top three favorite foods! Naturally, I am a BIG fan of cheese balls, and look forward to them at parties and gatherings (especially around the holidays)! There are a variety of different flavors and recipes and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met one I didn’t enjoy (haha) but this may be my perfect cheese ball!
Not only is it delicious but it is SUPER easy to whip together, and I just think it is so pretty! It is fun to bring to gatherings or use as an appetizer on special occasions because its as visually appealing as it is yummy! As with all cheese balls, it is super customizable as well, so if there is something you don’t like or are out of you can just leave it out and it will still turn out just fine!
You ready for the super easy cheese ball recipe?!
Perfect Cheese Ball
For the Cheese Ball
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese finely grated
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
For the Topping
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- Set out cream cheese on counter until softened. Mash together cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup bacon bits and your ranch dressing packet with a fork until well combined.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball. Add all your topping into a medium sized bowl and roll your cheese ball in the mixture until well covered.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mmmm! So good! Anybody want to have a party so I have an excuse to make one of these babies? ;)
Happy eating friends!
You will love these delicious appetizer recipes: