You will love this Pomegranate Apple Salad! It’s light and fresh, the best fruit salad recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I’m not exaggerating when I tell you I can eat a bowl of this all by myself. In one day. It’s super refreshing and light which I think is why it tastes SO good during the holidays when food is typically heavy.
Why this is the Best Fruit Salad for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- It’s green and red. Is there a more festive fruit salad out there? I doubt it.
- Pomegranates are in season!
- The combination of the tart granny smith apples, pomegranate seeds with the sweet cool whip is just PERFECT.
You actually don’t have to get super technical with this recipe. Just throw it all in and mix it, you will be good to go. Last time I made it I threw in a couple mini marshmallows and that was really good too!
I can almost promise that if you try this, you and your family will be making it for years to come! It’s that good!
How to Make Pomegranate Apple Fruit Salad
Pomegranate Apple Salad Recipe
- 4 or 5 large Granny Smith apples chopped
- Pomegranate seeds from at least 2 pomegranates
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping thawed or homemade whipped cream
- Combine the whipped cream with apples and pomegranate seeds, saving a few of the seeds to sprinkle on top, and chill in the fridge until it's time to eat!