You will love this Apple Pomegranate Salad! Our favorite pomegranate recipe ever. It’s light and fresh, the best fruit salad recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
How to Make Apple Pomegranate Salad
Combine the whipped cream with apples and pomegranate seeds, saving a few of the seeds to sprinkle on top.
Chill salad in the fridge until it’s time to eat.
You actually don’t have to get super technical with this recipe. Just throw it all in and mix it, you will be good to go. Last time I made it I threw in a couple mini marshmallows and that was really good too!
Why this is the Best Fruit Salad for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- It’s green and red. Is there a more festive fruit salad out there? I doubt it.
- Pomegranates are in season!
- The combination of the tart granny smith apples, pomegranate seeds with sweet whipped cream is just PERFECT.
- You can make this up to 2 hours before serving time.
- Save leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
I can almost promise that if you try this, you and your family will be making it for years to come! It’s that good!
If you make this recipe, we’d love if you would leave us a comment and positive review! They mean a lot to us!
Apple Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- 4-5 large Granny Smith apples chopped
- Pomegranate seeds from at least 2 pomegranates
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping thawed, or use homemade whipped cream
- Combine the whipped cream with apples and pomegranate seeds, saving a few of the seeds to sprinkle on top, and chill in the fridge until it's time to eat!
This Apple Pomegranate Salad recipe was originally published in November 2012, and has been updated with new photos and more detailed information.