Christmas Fudge in a cookie-cutter is one of the cutest ways you can gift treats to someone. This is an awesome, but cheap gift idea for neighbors.
During the holidays we love giving gifts to everyone; neighbors, co-workers, teachers, and friends. As you can imagine, that can really add up, so we get creative. I’m biased, but I think this is one of the cutest ways you can gift treats to someone: fill cookie cutters with homemade fudge! We always use our Marshmallow Cream Fudge recipe for this! It’s foolproof. This idea is fun and festive and along with the fudge, your friend gets to keep an adorable Christmas cookie cutter!
No time to make fudge? Print this funny ‘Homemade Christmas Fudge’ poem. Speaking of Christmas gifts and treats, you might like this list of Super Easy Neighbor Christmas Gifts, and don’t miss our insanely popular Cornflake Wreaths. You can check out all of our Christmas ideas on our Christmas page.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Christmas Fudge Gift
- Fudge ingredients
- Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Clear Treat Bags
- Ribbon or Baker’s Twine
- Silicone Spatula
- Sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Christmas Fudge:
This is a summary of the steps, the full recipe can be found here.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set cookie cutters on top.
- [Top left] Mix sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- [Top right] Stir to dissolve sugar. Next, bring the mixture to a full boil, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- [Bottom Left] Remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- Continue stirring until they are completely melted.
- [Bottom right] Add marshmallow creme, vanilla, and nuts (if using.)
- Use a measuring cup with a handle to scoop portions of fudge into each cookie cutter.
- Next, use a silicone spatula to spread the fudge mixture evenly inside the cookie cutter.
- Sprinkle nuts or sprinkles over the top to garnish. (optional)
- Set in the fridge to harden.
Cheap Christmas Gift Idea for Neighbors
If you make these, please leave a comment and a positive review! They mean a lot to us!
Christmas Fudge Cookie Cutters
- Cookie Sheet
- Silicone Spatula
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and place cookie cutters on top.
- Make our easy Marshmallow Cream Fudge recipe up to step 5.
- Instead of pouring the fudge into the pan, use a measuring cup with a handle and scoop portions of fudge into each cookie cutter.
- Use a small rubber spatula to smooth fudge out as necessary, it will be pretty thick and may not get into all the corners without a little coaxing!
- Add sprinkles or nuts over the top to garnish and set in the fridge to harden.
- Once cooled, wrap in clear bags and tie each one with a bow.
You may also love our fun “The Snuggle is Real” blanket gift tags for another easy gift idea.
Happy holiday gift-giving friends!
This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been updated with new photos and more detailed information.