Looking for a Couples Date Night Gift Idea? Or just a fun and unique gift card presentation idea? This one’s for you.
When I got married my husband’s oldest brother gave us a really generous gift. It meant so much to us as we were young and just starting out. When my little brother was getting married I knew I wanted to pay it forward and this is what I came up with.
Gift Card Presentation Idea
I decided to make a “things to look forward to book” full of gift cards and date night ideas. I knew I couldn’t fill all the spaces with the gift cards, so I got the ones I wanted and then filled the rest of the spots with fun and unique date night ideas. They loved it.
Want some other fun ways to gift money or gift cards? Be sure to check out our gift card wreath or this fun “green salad” money gift idea.
If you have a Cricut cutting machine here is how you print the tags. If not, you could easily write them on cards or print them using a computer. I’ll list the date night ideas down below.
Top Left – Click here to find the design space file. Click make it, then click continue. Load your machine and press go.
Top Right – Once the machine has finished writing proceed to cut.
Bottom Left – Weed the excess paper and then use a scrapper tool to help you peel the date night ideas off the mat.
Bottom Right – Place gift cards and date night ideas inside your album, alternating cards.
Here’s a snapshot of a few of the pages to give you some ideas.
Here are some link options for photo albums that will fit a gift card perfectly. It’s the size that fits an install mini photo. The below are affiliate links.
Date Night Gift Ideas
Okay, you ready for a full list of the fabulous date night ideas I came up with? Let’s do this thing.
- Choose a new audio book to listen to together
- Find a park with a good bike path or go for a hike
- Have a blind taste test. Ideas: Soda, cheese, chocolate, apples
- Give each other massages
- Order for each other at dinner and see who does the best
- Make vision boards
- Choose a skill neither of you have and try to learn the basics together on Youtube
- Make a cozy bed fort to binge watch a new show
- Set one year, five year and ten year goals together
- Stop in a town you always pass but never stop in and find a highly reviewed restaurant to eat in
- Plan a future dream vacation
- Give yourselves a small budget and go buy something fun
- Go to a used bookstore and pick out a new read
- Listen to a podcast together
- Go buy snacks and treats at the grocery store and have a date night
- Do a puzzle together
- Make a playlist of your favorite songs and dance
- Serve someone together
- Pack a picnic and eat at a park
- Cook together and have a fancy candlelit dinner
- Go stargazing
- Themed movie night. Ie: Make nachos and watch Nacho Libre
- Go to a thrift store and find each other a gift
- Plan and execute a camping trip
- Find a crowded place to people watch
- Play poker using peanuts or candy as chips
- Go to an arcade
- Bake and decorate sugar cookies
- Watch a comedy special together
- Dress up fancy and order dessert at a nice restaurant
Couples Date Night Gift Idea
If you want to just give one single gift card use our fun free printable gift card sleeve. You can never have too much drink money am I right?
If you use this idea and like it we would love for you to leave us a positive comment or review, they mean so much to us.
Things To Look Forward To Book Gift Idea
- If you want to use the Cricut design space file linked below to write and cut out the date night idea cards. Or you can type and print them if you don't own a cutting machine.
- Fill your small Polaroid album with gift cards and date night ideas.
Well, what do you think, is this a gift idea you would use?
Such a fun way to keep a good connection – love it!
This is such a fun idea! I can’t wait to try it out.
This is such a cute gift idea! Mixing gift cards and date idea cards is so genius. I wish someone had given me one of these when I got married!