Today I am going to share one of my secret weapons. I brandish this one any time I have a large party or gathering. We also sometimes make this one just for us when there is a big game, and since it is tailgating season after all, I figured now is the perfect time to share! Anything that cooks itself in the crock-pot while you are getting ready for a party and tastes divine, is basically… my favorite ever. So ya! I promise you, you want this in your recipe arsenal.
Cheesy Crock-Pot Bean Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded jack and cheddar cheeses 8oz., mixed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese cubed
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients (aside from your chips) in slow cook and stir.
- Cover, and cook on high for two hours. Stir periodically while cooking.
- Serve warm from the crock-pot with chips. *Recipe yields 4-5 cups dip.
Our Latest Videos
Well, now you know how easy the world’s best dip actually is! What are you waiting for? You don’t need an occasion to make this one, I give you permission to make it now ;).
If you liked this post you will also love our delicious bowtie pasta salad and our Spinach Poppyseed Salad!