Today I am going to share one of my secret weapons. I brandish this one any time I have a large party or gathering. We also sometimes make this one just for us when there is a big game, and since it is tailgating season after all, I figured now is the perfect time to share! Anything that cooks itself in the crock-pot while you are getting ready for a party and tastes divine, is basically… my favorite ever. So ya! I promise you, you want this in your recipe arsenal.
Cheesy Crock-Pot Bean Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded jack and cheddar cheeses 8oz., mixed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese cubed
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients (aside from your chips) in slow cook and stir.
- Cover, and cook on high for two hours. Stir periodically while cooking.
- Serve warm from the crock-pot with chips. *Recipe yields 4-5 cups dip.
Well, now you know how easy the world’s best dip actually is! What are you waiting for? You don’t need an occasion to make this one, I give you permission to make it now ;).
If you liked this post you will also love our delicious bowtie pasta salad and our Spinach Poppyseed Salad!