Dress up Dad’s favorite drink with this Soda Pop Father’s Day printable. We love this easy and fun Father’s Day gift idea!
World’s Best Pop – Father’s Day Printable Tags
Which do you say; “Soda” or “Pop?” I grew up saying Soda, but my mom calls it Pop! Either way, using the word ‘pop’ makes for a great Father’s Day pun. We decided to dress up some bottles of Root Beer for this weekend with Father’s Day printable shirts and ties. They also work as a card – you can write a personal message on the inside of the tie!
You should also check out these Father’s Day coloring pages and questionnaires, our Slippers Gift for Dad, a World’s Best Pop gift basket, and these simple gift cards which all coordinate nicely with these gift tags! Browse all of our Father’s Day ideas!
I’ve created two sizes of printables, so you can choose to give dad a six-pack of soda bottles, or a 2-liter.
How to Assemble
- Print the size neckties you prefer onto white cardstock and cut them with a craft knife and a straight-edged ruler, or scissors.
- Cut out the shirt printable too. Gather scotch tape and a bottle of soda.
- Wrap the bottle with the white shirt and then tape it together on the back.
- Tape a tie onto the front part of the bottle in between the shirt collar.
See how easy? You can do lots of these if you need an idea for church Father’s Day gifts or you have a big family.
Here is what the big tie looks like – it is available in light blue or navy. I really like that one for a 2-liter bottle, and since it’s so oversized you don’t need to put a ‘shirt’ bottle wrapper on it.
How to Print the Father’s Day Tie Tags:
Follow the directions in the form below to subscribe to our newsletter and the file will open after you confirm your subscription.
- Use plain white paper or card stock for these Father’s Day printables.
- Use a craft knife and a straight edge ruler to cut them for the straightest lines.
- Don’t forget to personalize the back of the neckties with a special message for Dad!
The small tie tags print 8 to a sheet, the large ones are two to a sheet.
- The dress shirt prints 3 to a sheet.
- You can also use just the ties without the dress shirt part.
- The ties alone look best on long-necked bottles. Regular 2-liters with short necks don’t look quite as cute without the dress shirt part.
If you print these Happy Father’s Day printable shirt and tie tags, we’d love if you leave us a positive comment and review! They mean a lot to us.
Father's Day Printable Shirt and Tie
- Color Printer
- Craft knife
- Straight edge ruler
- 2 pieces White Cardstock 60 lb
- Bottles of Soda any amount
Printable Shirt and Tie
- Download and save the shirt and tie files.
- Print onto white cardstock.
- Use craft knife and a straight edged ruler to cut out the paper shirts and ties. (You can also use scissors.)
- Wrap the shirt around a bottle of soda and secure it with scotch tape.
- Roll a piece of tape on the back of a tie to stick it onto the shirt.
See you next time!
This post was originally published in 2015 and has been updated with new free printables, a written tutorial, and photos.