This yogurt bar is perfect for a brunch or breakfast party. It’s easy, delicious, and everyone can choose their favorite yogurt toppings!
BABY SHOWER BRUNCH MENU: A YOGURT BAR
I helped throw a baby shower for one of my best friends and we decided on doing an easy yogurt bar with lots of yogurt toppings. It was such a hit! The shower was an open house from 11 am to 1 so we thought we would do a brunch menu, but we wanted to keep it simple and fun.
Our Latest Videos
The great thing about a yogurt bar is that people who want to eat healthy can, and those who want to splurge can load up on the goodies. It’s a total crowd-pleaser!
*This post contains affiliate links.
We had two types of yogurt: strawberry and vanilla. You could also do some variations of greek yogurt and more flavors if you have a lot of guests coming.
YOGURT TOPPINGS IDEAS:
- Mandarin Oranges
- Slivered Almonds
- Shredded Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
Guests came up with all kinds of combinations and everyone was raving about how delicious it was!
The other nice thing about a yogurt bar is that anyone who wants to help can be assigned some sliced fruit or other toppings to share. It’s a pot luck without being a pot luck!
How to put together a yogurt bar for your brunch party:
- Serving bowls – for yogurt
- Small bowls or serving dishes – for toppings
- Small bowls – for guests yogurt
- Utensils – including serving utensils
- Arrange your yogurt bar at a table where guests can easily serve themselves.
- Wash and slice fruit.
- Put fruit and other toppings into small bowls or on serving trays, with little spoons to serve each topping.
- Put yogurt into bigger bowls at one side of the table, then arrange toppings after the yogurt.
- Add flowers or other decor to the table wherever it’s not in the way.
|Dessert Bowls||Serving Bowls|
We rounded things out with some bread and my famous Balsamic Bread Dip… so good. Some of our friends made amazing cakes as well! We had a lot of people helping and a ton of people coming, so the more food, the better. If you have a smaller group, the Yogurt Bar and some Banana Cake would be perfect!
How to Make a Yogurt Bowl
You can make so many delicious fruit and yogurt bowls with this yogurt toppings bar! Here’s the recipe for one of my favorite combinations ever. Pineapple + vanilla yogurt is a match made in heaven. Use this recipe as a formula but sub in your favorite toppings and you’ll be all set!
Pineapple Blueberry Yogurt Bowl
- 3/4 cup Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Pineapple sliced small
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Coconut Granola
- 1/8 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Slivered Almonds
- Fill a small bowl with yogurt.
- Slice pineapple and wash blueberries.
- Sprinkle granola over one side of the bowl. Next, sprinkle coconut, blueberries, sliced pineapple and slivered almonds on top of that.