Nothing better than waking up to peaches and cream overnight oats! Whip up a batch and have them for breakfast or a healthy snack all week!
All my life I’ve always heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You probably have too, right? For some reason, though, I am just not that hungry in the mornings! Because of this, it’s hard for me to force myself to eat a big breakfast. I usually grab a protein drink or a muffin, something small and quick. When I first heard about overnight oats I was immediately intrigued. Something small and healthy that I could make ahead and have ready to go in the morning? Yes, please.
Our Latest Videos
You ready for this easy recipe?!
Peach Overnight Oats Recipe
Peach Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla almond butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peaches
- drizzle of honey optional
- pint size mason jar or container
- Add oats, chia seeds, almond butter and milk into your mason jar and stir with fork until combined.
- Chop up peaches into bite sized chunks and layer on top of oatmeal mixture. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Put lid on container and store in fridge until ready to eat! Lasts in fridge up to one week. Enjoy!
For a little additional flavor and texture, feel free to substitute muesli for old fashioned oats! I personally love making these with muesli, but my kids like them better with just plain oats. I would recommend trying them both ways and seeing which way you like it better!
Also, if you are making more then one, I mix all the ingredients besides the peaches and the honey in a large bowl and then divide the mixture evenly between the amount of jars I’m making. Super easy to just multiply the recipe by however many jars you want to make!
Delicious Peach Recipes:
I can’t decide which one to try first!