Hey friends! I am so excited to be sharing this easy roasted kielbasa and veggies with you today! It is one of our go-to weeknight meals! When we are trying to be healthy (like right now… haha) we are literally eating this once a week! I love it because the prep is minimal, you can eat as much as you want free of guilt, and we always have leftovers for lunch the next day! I am NOT a vegetable person at all, and I love them in this, so chances are, you will too! You ready for the recipe?
Easy Roasted Kielbasa and Veggies
- 1 kielbasa sausage
- 1 small bag of small potatoes
- 1 small bag of carrot disks
- 1 purple onion
- 1 zuchinni
- 1 squash
- 1 small carton mushrooms
- 2 TBS olive oil
- italian seasoning
- garlic salt
- 3/4 cup finely shredded cheese *optional
- Wash all vegetables.
- Thinly slice all vegetables and sausage so they are about the same thickness and add to a large bowl.
- Toss in olive oil, italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. (I never really measure how much seasonings I use, just sprinkle on a hearty amount and make sure all the vegetables get coated. Taste one raw and see how you like the seasoning level and add more if desired).
- Spread your veggie mixture on a cookie sheet and roast at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until veggies are just tender, but not soggy. Rotating halfway through.
- If desired, sprinkle on cheese with ten minutes left so it has time to melt.
And here is the finished product! So yummy! Happy healthy eating friends!