Hey friends! I am so excited to be sharing this easy roasted kielbasa and veggies with you today! It is one of our go-to weeknight meals! When we are trying to be healthy (like right now… haha) we are literally eating this once a week! I love it because the prep is minimal, you can eat as much as you want free of guilt, and we always have leftovers for lunch the next day! I am NOT a vegetable person at all, and I love them in this, so chances are, you will too! You ready for the recipe?
Easy Roasted Kielbasa and Veggies
- 1 Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 Small Bag of Small Potatoes
- 1 Small Bag of Carrot Disks
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 Zuchinni
- 1 Squash
- 1 8 Ounce Carton Mushrooms
- 4 TBS Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- 3/4 Cup Finely Shredded Cheese Optional
- Wash all vegetables.
- Thinly slice all vegetables and sausage so they are about the same thickness and add to a large bowl.
- Toss in olive oil, italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. (I never really measure how much seasonings I use, just sprinkle on a hearty amount and make sure all the vegetables get coated. Taste one raw and see how you like the seasoning level and add more if desired).
- Spread your veggie mixture on a cookie sheet and roast at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until veggies are just tender, but not soggy. Rotating halfway through.
- If desired, sprinkle on cheese with ten minutes left so it has time to melt.
And here is the finished product! So yummy! Happy healthy eating friends!
If you liked this post you will love our healthy buffalo chicken bowls or our low cal black bean tacos!
If I wanted to do this for a meal swap, do I just prep it and freeze or do I cook it and then freeze. So the person who gets it only thaws and reheats?
I would cook then freeze!
Roasted veggies are such a good alternative when you want something a little different but still healthy. Thanks for sharing!
I’m craving alllllll the veggie after the holidays!
Me too! These are our fave right now!!!