Our easy roasted kielbasa and veggies is the perfect healthy, easy, sheet pan dinner.
Hello friends. I am so excited to be sharing this easy roasted kielbasa and veggies sheet pan dinner with you today. It is one of our go-to weeknight meals, because it is so easy to throw together.
I love our kielbasa and roasted vegetables because the prep is minimal, you can eat as much as you want free of guilt, and we always have leftovers for lunch the next day. I am NOT a vegetable person at all, and I love them in this, so chances are, you will too.
Kielbasa and Veggies
Another great thing about this recipe is that it's very easy to customize. If you don't like something feel free to leave it out, or if you want to add a different veggie, go for it.
Here's how simple it is to assemble.
- Wash and chop your veggies, and add them to a large bowl.
- Chop kielbasa and add that in as well.
- Then add oil and seasonings and stir to combine.
- Spread kielbasa and veggies out on a sheet pan and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese the last ten minutes of baking if desired.
Kielbasa and Roasted Vegetables
You ready for the recipe?
If you try this recipe and enjoy it we would love for you to leave us a positive comment and review, they mean so much to us.
Easy Roasted Kielbasa and Veggies
- Wash all vegetables.
- Thinly slice all vegetables and sausage so they are about the same thickness and add to a large bowl.
- Toss in olive oil, italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. (I never really measure how much seasonings I use, just sprinkle on a hearty amount and make sure all the vegetables get coated. Taste one raw and see how you like the seasoning level and add more if desired).
- Spread your veggie mixture on a cookie sheet and roast at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until veggies are just tender, but not soggy. Rotating halfway through.
- If desired, sprinkle on cheese with ten minutes left so it has time to melt.
Happy healthy eating friends.
This post was originally published on March 21, 2016 and has been updated with better photos, video and more detailed information.