If you’re looking for a new and delicious slow cooker recipe, look no further. This Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta is creamy with a kick from the buffalo wing sauce. It’ll be a hit!
Oh hey! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box. I’m here with a new favorite recipe of mine. I am starting to like spicier food more and more. This is a recipe where the heat can be as little or as much as you want. I used only a little buffalo wing sauce and it was just barely spicy. My 3-year-old ate it up so it’s totally family friendly. You can make it like I’ve instructed and just add more buffalo wing sauce to the servings of those who want it spicier or add more when making it depending on your family’s tastes.
I just wanted to eat the chicken once I had shredded it and added more sauce to it. But I’m glad I didn’t because once the pasta is added and cooked, it’s amazing. Creamy, flavorful and full of carbs. You have to make this recipe soon!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 24 oz chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing sauce divided
- 2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- 16 oz fettuccine noodles
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken, broth, 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch mix, garlic powder and salt. Top with the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce to the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water. Add to the slow cooker and whisk everything together.
- Add the chicken back in along with the noodles.
- Cover and cook another hour until noodles are done, stirring every 15 minutes.
And check out these other slow cooker recipes: