Our Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is so tender and flavorful. It’s great for anytime of the year, but especially perfect for those busy weeknights!
What’s up guys? Mandy here from Mandy’s Recipe Box and do I have a tasty dish for you! My whole family loved this slow cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe which speaks volumes to how good it is.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Not only is this recipe tender, flavorful, and delicious, but it is so dang easy to throw together! Who doesn’t love a successful slow cooker recipe am I right? If you need some other yummy slow cooker ideas our Copycat Cafe Rio Chicken and our Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls are two other reader favorites.
Back to this easy teriyaki chicken though…
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
It has just the right amount of sweetness that my non-sweet-meat-loving husband enjoyed it. He doesn’t think sweet and meat go together. Who even says that? I can’t even. So when I made this dish, I was hesitant to let my husband eat it.
I was waiting for the “it’s too sweet” comment. But it never came. Cue Twilight Zone music. Because there’s brown sugar in this and my man had nothing to say about that. SCORE. Try this Teriyaki Chicken out and wow the crowd.
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken
So you ready for the super easy recipe?
Top Left – Gather all your ingredients.
Top Right – Add all ingredients except chicken to the slow cooker and whisk to combine.
Bottom Left – Add in chicken and spoon sauce over. If thawed, cook on low 3-4 hours. If frozen cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Bottom Right – Shred chicken and enjoy! Serve with your choice of rice and veggie.
If you make this recipe and enjoy it we would love for you to leave us a positive comment and review! They mean so much to us.
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Parsley for Garnish
- In a slow cooker, add the teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic and sesame oil.
- Mix together with a whisk.
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Take the chicken out and shred with a fork.
- Place back into the slow cooker and stir to combine with sauce.
- Cover and keep warm while you make the rice.
- Serve chicken over rice and garnish with parsley if desired.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we did!