These chocolate coconut macaroon cookies are quick, easy to make, and so delicious!
Have you ever had chocolate coconut macaroons before?! If not you are in for a treat! If you aren’t a big fan of coconut, these most likely won’t be your thing. However, if you love coconut then you are bound to love these macaroon cookies! My favorite thing about this particular easy coconut macaroon recipe is that it literally takes about 15 minutes start to finish to have a fun and delicious little treat! As a bonus, they seem fancy to people who’ve never made them before and they are sure to impress at baby showers or family get togethers!
Okay, you ready for the super easy recipe?!
Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized bowl or bosch mixer, add coconut, egg whites and coconut extract and mix until combined. Gradually add in powdered sugar.
- Form your mixture into small balls, I like to use a small cookie scooper, and place them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on the outside. While cookies are cooling melt your chocolate. Add melted chocolate into a small zip lock bag and snip off the corner to drizzle over cooled cookies. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin these macaroon cookies for later!
So many good ones! The hardest part is choosing which recipe to make first!