It isn’t fall until you’ve baked with pumpkin am I right?!?! I love all things pumpkin, but pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are my personal fave! I love both the thick, fluffy pumpkin chocolate chippers as well as the more classic chocolate chip cookie variety- and I have a favorite recipe for each! Today though, I’m gonna share the latter with you! I hope you enjoy these classic pumpkin chocolate chip cookies as much as we do!
These get gobbled up so fast around here that I like to double the batch sometimes so the milk doesn’t get too lonely ;).
Soft Pumpkin Cookies
These easy-to-make, soft pumpkin cookies are a fall staple! With all the fall spices and milk chocolate chips, they are the best ever.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften butter in microwave and pour into a large bowl.
- Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients, and then slowly add them into the pumpkin mixture a little at a time.
- Stir in chocolate chips and scoop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until edges are just beginning to brown.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1880IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Did you make this recipe?Mention @prettyprovidenceblog or tag #prettyprovidence!
If you do manage to save any cookies, you can totally give them away to your friends and neighbors with these cute free printable fall gift tags from this post!
So cute and so easy! Happy fall friends!
|Black and White Ribbon|
These are perfectly pumpkiny — love them!
These are my kind of cookies! Soft and delicious!
These cookies are soo yummy! Thanks for sharing!
I love these!
Absolutely delicious. Nothing better than the combo of pumpkin and chocolate chips!