Want to learn how to make mini cheesecakes? We've got you! Whether you make these mini cheesecakes in a muffin tin or empty baby food jars, they are easy, beautiful, and delicious!
Guys, you can't beat this mini cheesecake recipe. It is fast, so yummy, and whether you make them in little jars like this or in a muffin tin they are adorable to look at! This is the perfect recipe for hosting company, serving at a shower or just making Sunday dinner extra special!
For some reason growing up I always assumed cheesecake would be difficult to make, and therefore, intimidating. If you feel the same way, these easy mini cheesecakes are the perfect place to start!
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes:
As you can tell from the pictures, these little beauties can be made in a muffin tin (with or without liners), or in individual little baby food jars. I like to use the jars for special events like baby showers or family parties! When I am just making them for a family treat I just use the muffin tin.
You can actually top these beauties with anything you want: chocolate, caramel, strawberries, you name it! However, my absolute favorite mini cheesecake topping is this raspberry puree. I love all things raspberry and I think it is the perfect addition. In the past I have also done a little cheesecake bar where people can choose their own toppings, and that is super fun too!
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Isn't everything better in miniature? Less than 60 calories each for these mini cheesecakes! Here's how you make them.
Top Left - Make your crust mixture and spoon 1-2 tablespoons into each jar or muffin tin.
Top Right - With clean washed hands, press mixture down firmly into each space.
Bottom Left - Preheat oven to 325 and if using jars, line them on a baking sheet.
Bottom Right - Combine ingredients for cheesecake and spoon into jars or tins until about ¾ of the way full. Bake for 25 minutes and cool completely before serving.
*This post contains affiliate links.
What do you top mini cheesecakes with?
Anything you want really! I love topping mine with fresh fruit like raspberries, strawberries or blueberries. Other fun options are any type of pie filling, chocolate or caramel sauce or even jam!
If you make this recipe and enjoy it, we'd love for you to leave a positive comment and review, they mean so much to us!
- Preheat your oven to 325°. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter with a fork until combined.
- Grease or paper your muffin tins and add about a tablespoon of graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each cup. Push down with fingers to firmly pack so crust holds together. Bake for five minutes and remove from oven, but keep your oven on.
- In a medium bowl or bosch mixer beat together your cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes) and then mix in your eggs.
- Add cream cheese mixture on top of each crust until about ¾ full. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Try not to open the oven door to limit cracking.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with a teaspoon raspberry puree, raspberries and mint leaves if desired!
Other Cheesecake Recipes:
Lemon Meringue Pie Cheesecake | Cheesecake Brownies | Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles | Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake | Coconut Key Lime Cheesecake Bars | No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfait | Dairy Free Cheesecake | Cappuccino Cheesecake | Chocolate Almond Cheesecake in Jars | No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse | No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Happy cheesecake eating, friends!
This post was originally published July 30th, 2018 and has been updated with new photos, more detailed information and a video.