Our Easy Lemon Pudding Pie takes less than 5 minutes and only four ingredients to make. It's perfect for those times when you need a quick and yummy dessert!
Lemon Pudding Pie
It's a lifesaver for when you need a dessert now. Maybe you have unexpected visitors for dinner and need a dessert. Maybe you just don't have time to make anything for the potluck you just found out about.
Instant Pudding Pie
What is an Instant Pudding Pie?
An instant pudding pie is a type of pie that uses instant pudding mix as one of its main ingredients to create a creamy and flavorful filling. It's a quick and easy dessert option that doesn't require a lot of cooking or baking time.
Can I use a different flavor of pudding besides Lemon?
Yes! You can substitute different flavors of pudding to change it up. Use chocolate or vanilla or pistachio for different instant pudding cheesecake variations.
Lemon Pudding Pie Recipe Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Whole Milk
- Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- Graham Cracker Crust
How to Make a Lemon Pie from Jello Pudding
Okay, you ready to see for yourself how easy this instant pudding pie is to make?
Top Left - Gather your ingredients.
Top Right - Add a ½ cup milk and softened cream cheese and beat together until combined.
Bottom Left - Add remaining milk and pudding powder and beat until smooth.
Bottom Right - Pour pudding mixture into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least an hour.
Lemon Cheesecake Pie FAQ's
- What is lemon cheesecake pie? Lemon cheesecake pie is a dessert that combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the tangy and refreshing flavor of lemon. It typically consists of a graham cracker or cookie crust, a lemon-flavored cheesecake filling, and is often topped with whipped cream or lemon zest for garnish.
- Can I use a store-bought crust for lemon cheesecake pie? Yes, you can use a store-bought graham cracker or cookie crust to save time. However, making your crust from scratch is great as well.
- Can I make lemon cheesecake pie ahead of time? Yes, you can make lemon cheesecake pie ahead of time. It's recommended to chill the pie in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight to allow it to set properly anyway.
- Can I freeze lemon cheesecake pie? Yes, you can freeze lemon cheesecake pie. To do so, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in an airtight container. It can be frozen for several weeks. When ready to serve, thaw it in the refrigerator.
- What are some popular toppings for lemon cheesecake pie? Popular toppings for lemon cheesecake pie include whipped cream, lemon zest, lemon slices, fresh berries (such as strawberries or raspberries), or a drizzle of lemon curd for extra lemon flavor.
If you make this recipe and enjoy it we'd love for you to leave us a positive comment and review, they mean so much to us.
Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- pie dish
- 1 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Cups 2% or Whole Milk Divided
- 2 3.4 Ounce Boxes Instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and ½ cup milk until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining 1 ½ cups milk and instant lemon pudding powder. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and lemon slice if desired. Enjoy!
This lemon pudding pie post was originally published on May 2, 2017 and has been updated with new photos and more detailed information.