This Easy Lemon Pudding Cheesecake took less than 5 minutes to make. It’s perfect for those times you need a quick dessert!
Hey! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box and you’re gonna love me for this easy recipe. It’s a lifesaver for when you need a dessert now. Maybe you have unexpected visitors for dinner and need a dessert. Maybe you just don’t have time to make anything for the potluck you just found out about. Or maybe you’re like me and too lazy for anything fancy everrrr. Maybe.
I refrigerated this for about an hour before eating but you could eat it right away if you want because instant pudding sets up really fast. And you can use different flavors of pudding to change it up to how you want it. Use chocolate or vanilla or pistachio or anything really. I plan on making different versions of this all summer long. It’s a no bake recipe and that’s what we live on in the summer over here. And guys. I did use a store bought crust in a tin pie plate. Ain’t no shame in that. Why spend time making one when it’s soooo much easier to buy one and throw your pie or cheesecake into it? There’s no reason, that’s why.
Easy Lemon Pudding Pie
- pie dish
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups 2% or whole milk divided
- 2 regular boxes instant lemon pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and instant lemon pudding powder. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and lemon slice if desired. Enjoy!
Try these other recipes!