Follow this easy tutorial to make a Haunted House Halloween Wreath! It’s spooky and cute, perfect for your fall porch decor or Halloween mantle!
HALLOWEEN, you guys! It’s almost here! I love to decorate for fall but I actually stay away from using orange for the most part… I just can’t get it to work with the rest of my decor! Usually I like to stick with black and white, purple and green for Halloween decor.
Our Latest Videos
This year I wanted to make a modern Halloween wreath that would be neutral, fun and spooky. I am kind of loving how this Haunted House Halloween Wreath turned out, it reminds me of an old horror movie with the black and white haunted house!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Please tell me you know what Halloween movie this quote is from!? It’s this classic.
How to Make a Haunted House Halloween Wreath
- Foam Wreath Form
- Black Felt
- Gray Felt
- Fabric Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Silver Spray Paint
- Fall Berry Twigs
- House Clipart (click to open the PDF, then print!)
- Spray paint your spray silver.
- Cut felt into 4-5 inch strips that will wrap around your wreath form.
- Hot glue strips together on the back of the wreath.
- Trace house shape onto gray felt and cut it out.
- Cut out a door and a spiderweb for the house and hot glue them (I did these freehand)
- Hot glue sprays to the bottom right corner of the wreath, then glue your house on top.
- Add a little pumpkin by the door.
- TA-DA! You’ve got a little Haunted House Halloween Wreath!
If you’ve been looking for a modern halloween wreath idea… I hope this has given you some inspiration! The clean lines are my fave!
Check out our Halloween page for more fun Halloween decorating ideas, recipes and costumes!