This Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart Bread may look impressive, but it seriously couldn’t be an easier breakfast or brunch recipe! Need an easy pumpkin recipe for Thanksgiving morning or fall entertaining? Then you need this bread in your life!
Hey everyone! Amanda here from Old House to New Home, sharing my new favorite pumpkin recipe! You know those mugs that say things like “World’s Okayest Teacher”, well I am a self-proclaimed, “World’s Okayest Baker.” You see, I love love love to cook, but baking isn’t my strong suit. I don’t enjoy following recipes, so the precision that baking requires is hard for me.
Our Latest Videos
Once fall rolls arounds, I feel like I have to bake. My oven is seriously calling me, so despite my title of just being an okay baker, I make it work. I am the queen of simple, no skills required baked goods, and this Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread falls into that category. Delicious? Incredibly. Easy? You betcha.
Here’s the thing, if you aren’t great at baking, then you need to take all the short cuts you can find. I tried to make a similar bread from scratch with yeasted dough last year and I got a big pumpkin flavored ton of bricks that never rose. Well, I went easy this time and used refrigerated biscuit dough and the results are incredible. Soft, tender and fluffy layers of dough, layered with cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, and of course, pumpkin pie filling. And because I just cannot leave well enough alone, I added a pumpkin pie cream cheese drizzle that is just to die for.
If you ever try one of my dessert recipes, then you know that for me, sweeter is not better. I love a semi-sweet baked good, perfect for alongside a cup of coffee. Feel free to add more brown and white sugar across the top of this bread if you like your food on the sweet side!
Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 heaping tbsp pumpkin cream cheese
- 2 tbsp half and half or coffee creamer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.Melt your butter and then add the brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Open your biscuits and separate each biscuit in half so you have 16 total pieces.
- Spread 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie filling onto each biscuit piece. Place pieces into the loaf pan. Every few pieces, drizzle some of the butter mixture between the pieces.
- Once all pieces are in the loaf pan, pour the remaining butter mixture over the top. Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While cooling, mix together the cream cheese and milk. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until soft and drizzable. Remove bread from loaf pan and set on a place. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over the top. Serve warm or at room temperature.