Do you love apple pie, apple crisp, or just you know, anything apple this time of year? I do. I am not normally a huge apple person but in the fall I am all about it! My favorite breakfast ever is crepes, and I realized this year that I had never filled a crepe with warm apple cinnamon filling, and that needed to change. You guys. It is SO GOOD! You have got to try making these. It’s perfect for a crisp fall morning, and would make Thanksgiving or Christmas morning extra amazing.
I also recommend topping them with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar! It takes them to another level.
Here’s the full recipe:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Apples chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- In a blender, mix flour, water, milk, eggs, butter and salt.
- Heat crepe pan or non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Coat pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour a little batter into your pan (crepes are made one at a time, you will use about 1/8 cup of batter per crepe.)
- Tilt and rotate pan to evenly coat the bottom with crepe mixture. When the underside is how you like it, flip the crepe and finish cooking.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add chopped apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and water.
- Cook the apples for few minutes until the apples are soft, yet maintain their shape.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
Do you have any special fall breakfast traditions? I didn’t, until now, but I know this one is going to be made year after year!
Here are a few things that make this recipe easier! *affiliate links