This popcorn gift idea with a FREE Christmas gift tag printable is a perfect Christmas gift for neighbors, co-workers or friends!
I LOVE POPCORN. I can’t even explain how much. My whole family does too – so we usually have some kind of popcorn every day. We make homestyle popcorn most days, but we love trying the specialty flavors too! Rather than baking something homemade, a popcorn gift feels like a good and safe choice for the 2020 holiday season. So, this year for Christmas I am going to be giving away two of my favorite specialty popcorn flavors to friends.
Popcorn Gift Idea
*This post contains affiliate links.
I’m starting to consider myself a connoisseur because I’ve tried so many kinds of popcorn. The first flavor that I am TRULY obsessed with and can’t wait to give to my friends is Boom Chicka Pop Frosted Sugar Cookie Popcorn. You guys. It is seasonal and only comes around at Christmas. Do not sleep on this – if you see it at the store I suggest you buy 2 bags. (I usually can find it at Kroger stores.)
The next one I’ll be gifting is Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn. This is more like a caramel corn than classic kettle corn, but it is less sweet than caramel corn. I know this is a crowd-pleaser, because we did a taste test of 10 different special popcorns with our family over the summer, and this flavor was the clear winner!
I’m only telling you what kind of popcorn I’m giving because I know folks will ask for ideas, but you can of course use these free Christmas gift tags with ANY kind of popcorn. A Christmas tin, a bag, a small microwave package even!
How to Print the Christmas Gift Tags Printable
- Subscribe to our newsletter below to download the printable tags.
- We love offering printables at no cost to you. These Christmas gift tags are free for personal use only. They are copyrighted. Do not share the PDF files. Instead, please send the link to this blog post to friends or family who would also like to print these!
- I have this laser printer (totally worth it if you print a lot. I never have to replace the ink!)
- We use a paper cutter like this one to cut the tags. Even my little kids can use it!
If you use these Christmas gift tags we’d love it if you could leave a positive comment and review! They mean a lot to us.
"Popping By to Say Merry Christmas" Popcorn Christmas Gift Tags
- Paper Cutter or scissors
- 1 bag popcorn
- Fill in the newsletter subcription form in our blog post to receive the printable tags via e-mail.
- Print the tags with a color printer.
- Use a paper cutter to cut the tags with nice clean edges. Even my little kids can use it!
- Tape the tags onto the top of a bag of popcorn.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! xoxo