These Pineapple Bars are so light and full of crushed pineapple. Every bite will make your mouth happy. Our favorite pineapple dessert recipe!
Hey there! Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box back with a delicious Spring treat. These Pineapple Bars are sooo good. There’s just so much to love about them. They are super moist and super easy and super yummy. I love baking with pineapple. These Pineapple Cookies are one of my favorite cookies in the world. Yes, they’re that awesome. And this Pineapple Upside Down Cake for 2? Just do it. I love these Pineapple Bars on their own, but they would be awesome with vanilla ice cream on the side or even drizzled with some caramel sauce.
Our Latest Videos
What are Pineapple Bars?
Pineapple bars are a sweet pineapple dessert – the consistency is almost like a cake, but you cut it into squares and eat it like you would a brownie or a blondie!
I made these for our Memorial Day picnic last weekend and they were gone in a flash. They are super great to take to picnics or BBQ’s in the summer, or to enjoy in the winter when you’re dreaming of warmer days!
If you need to use a can of crushed pineapple, make this. You will not regret it!
- baking soda
- crushed pineapple
- powdered sugar (for garnish)
Your new favorite Pineapple dessert recipe:
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cup crushed pineapple well-drained
- powdered sugar for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 28-33 minutes until done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into squares. Serve.
Be sure to check out these recipes too: