So many incredible stocking stuffer ideas for girls and women in one place. Read on to find the absolute best stocking stuffers for women.
Stockings are a big deal in our house. It wasn’t until I was an adult that I realized for some people stockings are kind of an afterthought. In my house growing up I literally looked forward to my stocking at least as much as I did the other gifts.
My Mom was really thoughtful about what she put into our stockings and really any smallish gift went in there. Bonus, less to wrap! I have continued this with my kids and really find a lot of joy in putting stockings together.
If you find this post helpful, you’ll definitely want to check out our post of the Best Stocking Stuffers for Men!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Stocking Stuffers for Women
I am excited to share some of the ideas I’m using for stockings this year. Even though not all of these are going into this year’s stockings for me, they are all things I use and love! You will not have any bummer surprises here.
Let’s get down to it. Starting with some fun electronic accessories.
- Everybody needs a portable charger and this one is incredible (and so cute). Check out the 12,000+ five star reviews.
- I love this AirPod case. You don’t have to worry about them slipping out of your hand or pocket as easily, and they are so cute! This one has tons of different colors to choose from and is super low priced, high reviews.
- I love these blue light glasses. They come in a three pack for a great price, so you could divide these between multiple stockings as well and they are pretty gender neutral.
- Is it just me or does everyone need an extra long charging cord when they are lying in bed at night?! Haha. This one is awesome and is so affordable. Plus, it comes in a three pack so you check them off of three stockings.
Best Stocking Stuffers for Women
Let’s dive into some beauty items shall we?
- I use and LOVE these imPRESS Nails. They are so easy to apply and stay on really well for me for 7-10 days. For $6 I can get two manicures out of a set… can’t beat that price.
- Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink is the absolute BEST liquid lipstick, and I have tried SO MANY. You really can’t beat the price on this, and one tube lasts forever. I own probably ten of these, but my favorite color is Seductress, pictured above.
- If you have been looking for a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and ceramides look no further! This stuff is AMAZING and so much more reasonably priced then fancy versions of the same thing.
- If you don’t love press on nails this Insta Dry is my favorite nail polish. I use it on my toes and swear by it. They have so many great colors, too.
- I tend to be selective about candy and for a special occasion on Christmas we all get some Sees Candy in our stockings. If you’ve never had Sees chocolates before…. just trust me on this, it might be the best gift you could give.
- How stinking cute are these smiley face socks?! The best part is though, how dang comfy they are! If you have multiple girls you can divide them up between stockings.
- I am a sucker for things with initials, and I love cute layering necklace this so much. Just check out the amazing reviews if you are unsure.
- The only other candy we give in stockings is a chocolate orange, because of this Christmas Oranges book. You could also put regular oranges in the toe of your stockings too and have fresh squeezed orange juice for Christmas morning. That is what my mom did for us growing up.
Stocking Stuffers for Women 2022
Here are a few haircare ideas that the girls in your life will love.
- If you have never owned a Wet Brush you are missing out. My daughter and I both use it and love it.
- I am a sucker for hair scrunchies and these satin bunny ear bow scrunchies are so dang cute. Perfect for any age.
- I’m obsessed with these thick, soft, hair elastics. I promise once you try them you’ll never go back.
- You can never have too much dry shampoo am I right?! This is my favorite affordable brand.
Do you have any other good ideas? Let’s share them with each other in the comments. Merry Christmas, everyone!