This post is sponsored by Albertsons and Randalls. As always, all opinions and writing are my own!
I remember the first time I ever had Spaghetti Carbonara. It was my freshman year of college and I went with my roommate to visit her family in Park City. When we sat down to dinner, I noticed that there was bacon in the spaghetti. Bacon!? in Spaghetti!? I had never heard of or seen such a delicious thing, but I was into it. What’s not to like? Bacon + pasta are a match made in heaven.
Recently when I decided I needed to make this, I decided to add a creamy pasta sauce to it – and oh boy. It is GOOD. This dinner is actually really quick and easy to make but it feels fancy and indulgent. It’s become one of our go-to dinners! You will want to use thick cut bacon for this dish. I use the Signature Farms® Bacon from Randalls and it’s perfect for this. You also need some Signature SELECT™ Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce, Signature Kitchens® Spaghetti, an egg and some grated parmesan cheese. Italian parsley is optional, but it does make it look so pretty!
The Signature line at Randalls includes pretty much everything- from bacon and pasta sauce, soup to cereal, fresh produce to fried chicken, and delicious prepared foods. You name it, it’s most likely in their line! To cook up the bacon, boil the spaghetti and mix up the sauce will take about 30 minutes, and this glorious dish is ready to eat.
- 5 slices Signature Farms Thick Cut Bacon
- 8 oz. Signature Kitchens Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Signature Select Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 4 tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese separated in half
- 1 Egg
- Italian Parsley optional
- Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until just barely crisp, set aside to cool.
- Bring water to a boil and begin cooking spaghetti.
- Whisk together egg, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup four cheese alfredo sauce in a small bowl.
- When the spaghetti is finished cooking, drain and toss with egg/cheese/sauce mixture. The hot pasta will cook the egg enough to be safe to eat, but ideally not enough to scramble!
- Cut bacon and parsley into small pieces and mix into pasta. Top with the rest of the parmesan cheese (and add more if you desire!)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.