This Lemon Parmesan Chicken will become a family favorite after just one bite! The lemon flavor combined with crispy panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese will have them wanting more.
Happy New Year! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box back for 2017 with a flavorful chicken recipe that you will have on repeat, I guarantee it. It’s one of my favorite chicken recipes and hopefully it will become one of your favorites too. How is your year starting off? Any great resolutions to keep? I don’t like making those because it’s always disappointing when they don’t stick. I usually try to make little goals so there’s not such pressure on myself if I fall short. That’s a great goal by the way, to be easier on ourselves. Especially as moms. Not everyone makes a homecooked meal for their family every single night. Mac and cheese never killed anyone!
Our Latest Videos
But this Lemon Parmesan Chicken really is super easy to make and doesn’t take any work at all. Keep some lemon juice and panko crumbs on hand so you can make this anytime. I could eat it at least once a week!
Lemon Parmesan Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 3 Tbsp concentrated lemon juice or 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- In another bowl combine the garlic, 2 Tbsp melted butter, lemon juice and eggs. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the wet mixture and then into the dry mixture, being sure to press crumbs onto chicken. Carefully place into baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter over chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
Try these recipes, too!