Mini Cream Cheese Pies
How to Make Mini Cream Cheese Pies with a Topping Bar
Okay you ready to see just how simple these beauties are to make? Let’s get down to business.
Top Left – Set your cream cheese out to soften, and start preparing your crusts by combining graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Top Right – Spoon crumbs evenly between 10 cups, and press firmly into the bottom of each cup. Stick crusts in the fridge to set.
Bottom Left – Beat cream cheese with beaters until fluffy (I use my Bosch mixer). Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
Bottom Right – Pour in mini pie crusts and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Next comes the fun part when you get to top with your favorite toppings! I am partial to cherry pie filling, which is traditional for a cream cheese pie! I also really love raspberry puree or chocolate and caramel sauce.
If you make this recipe we would love for you to leave us a positive comment and review, they mean so much to us!
Mini Cream Cheese Pies with Topping Bar
- 2 8 oz. Blocks Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 14 oz. Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Melted Butter
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- Toppings of Choice
- 10 Clear Plastic Cups
- First, combine your graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and press into the bottoms of your clear plastic cups, making your crusts. Stick crusts in the fridge to set.
- Beat cream cheese with beaters until fluffy (I use my Bosch mixer). Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour in mini pie crusts and refrigerate for at least an hour or until set.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We kept it simple with our topping bar and went with cherry pie filling, raspberry pie filling, and chocolate and caramel sauces, but you could also use apple pie filling, nuts, oreos, basically anything you might like on a cheesecake!