Happy Monday everyone! Get excited because I have a great recipe to share with you today.. raspberry cream cheese pie! In typical Pretty Providence fashion, this beauty is creamy, delicious, inexpensive and super easy to throw together! I love to make a couple of these pies when I am running dinner to someone, because it is just as easy to make two as it is to make one, and they can save it in the fridge as long as they’d like. Win, win for everyone!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- whipped cream for serving
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Beat cream cheese with beaters until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add in the raspberry pie filling and stir until just combined.
- Pour filling into the pie crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries, as desired.
Our Latest Videos