Hi, my name is Susannah and I think I’m a popsicle addict. No, really. I’ve even been known to make popsicles for breakfast. Each time I’ve made popsicles this summer, I take every chance I get to sneak into the freezer for another one. Until they’re all gone and I just have to make more.
These Peaches & Cream Popsicles are only fueling my addiction. Marbleized layers of sweet vanilla cream and fruity peach puree make for a gorgeous pop that’s just as delicious. It tastes like a frozen peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream — but on a stick!
Making popsicles at home is way easier — and cheaper! — than buying them at the store. You’ll of course need a popsicle mold and a box of wooden sticks, but beyond that, popsicles know no bounds. You can make as many as you like, and you can try all kinds of flavors, too. For example, try making these Peaches & Cream Popsicles with other pureed fruits, like berries, either in addition to or instead of the peaches. I recommend farmers market peaches, by the way, for the best quality and price!
These Peaches & Cream Popsicles are just so good! But don’t blame me if you get addicted, too. But if you do, you can find more of my recipes (including more popsicles!) over on Feast + West.
Peaches & Cream Popsicles
- 1 cup heavy cream half-and-half or milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 large peaches or 3-4 smaller ones
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the vanilla. Add Greek yogurt to a large bowl and fold in the cream mixture. Whisk together until smooth and slightly frothy.
- Peel and slice peaches. Discard the pits. In a food processor or blender, puree peach slices with honey.
- Layer into popsicle molds, alternating between the cream mixture and the peach puree. Use a wooden skewer to create a marbleized effect.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze 2 to 3 hours. Use lukewarm water to set popsicles free from the molds. Store in zip-lock bags and keep frozen until ready to eat.