Guys. I don’t even know where to begin. This ranch bowtie pasta salad is UNREAL GOOD. My good friend Janet gave me the recipe to try a few months ago, and now I am pretty much addicted. You guys know my favorite way to get my fruits and veggies is to pack them in a salad of some sort, and this one is full of yummy fruit! I make a big batch so I can eat it for lunch all week, and it seriously makes my days so happy! Haha. You guys definitely need to add this into your rotation.
The World’s Best Ranch Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 1 package green grapes
- 1 package red grapes
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 can pineapple tidbits any size
- 1 small bag craisins
- 2 or 3 cooked chicken breasts shredded into chunks
- 1 package bowtie noodles
- 1 ranch packet
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cashews
- Cook noodles, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Slice grapes in half, and chop green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, mayo and ranch packed and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Add dressing a bit at a time until salad is coated (you probably won't need it all).
- Chill for a couple hours and serve!
Our Latest Videos
My husband isn’t a big fan of fruit in salads, so the first time I made it he was kinda turning his nose up at it. I literally forced him to take one bite, and he ended up eating three bowls, haha! When I say everyone will love this, I mean it!
The sweet and salty mix of flavors is just so good, guys.
I mean, is your mouth watering by now or what?! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Also, if you need a delicious main dish to go with this amazing side you HAVE to check out our Classic Chicken Schnitzel! It is unbelievably good! Or if you love bowtie salads this one is a favorite of ours!