You will love this slow cooker breakfast burrito recipe! This is the perfect overnight crockpot breakfast, it is a crowd-pleaser every time!
Slow Cooker Breakfast
Who is hosting visitors this holiday season!? I am, and I LOVE having visitors but I always feel a little stressed when it comes to feeding people three meals a day. What it comes down to is that I just don’t love doing tons of dishes, and when you cook for groups the dishes can get crazy. That’s why I always try to use my slow cooker as much as possible when I have company. It keeps the mess at a minimum and I can let the slow cooker do the work of making meals while I spend time with my guests! I especially find slow overnight crockpot breakfasts to be handy, then the food is basically ready when everyone wakes up!
Our Latest Videos
The week before Thanksgiving we had some visitors so I made some super easy slow cooker breakfast burritos (they cook overnight) and they were really a crowd-pleaser. It was a cheap way to feed a crowd, too. I so highly recommend this!
After you cook the filling in the slow cooker, you can warm up some tortillas, add toppings, and enjoy!
Fillings or Toppings for Breakfast Burritos:
- Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Avocado
- Green Chiles
Really quick, let’s talk slow cookers.
I was sent a Black & Decker slow cooker to try and it’s amazing. It’s CHALKBOARD on the outside. But they have some other really cute options too. It works great and I love how easy slow cookers make my life so really, I recommend you get one too.
Here are a few of the other cute options on Amazon!
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burritos
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 2 lbs breakfast sausage
- 10 oz frozen hash browns
- 2.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 12 eggs
- salt to taste
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- Brown breakfast sausage in a frying pan over medium heat. If adding chopped onion, add it in.
- Dice peppers.
- Whisk eggs with milk and salt + pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burrito Instructions:
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread hash browns in the bottom.
- Add cooked breakfast sausage, peppers and cheese, stir to mix.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of everything.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, avocado and salsa.
Maybe you just found your new favorite slow cooker breakfast recipes to make!