You will love this slow cooker breakfast burrito recipe! This is the perfect overnight crockpot breakfast, it is a crowd-pleaser every time!
Slow Cooker Breakfast
Who is hosting visitors this holiday season!? I am, and I LOVE having visitors but I always feel a little stressed when it comes to feeding people three meals a day. What it comes down to is that I just don’t love doing tons of dishes, and when you cook for groups the dishes can get crazy. That’s why I always try to use my slow cooker as much as possible when I have company. It keeps the mess at a minimum and I can let the slow cooker do the work of making meals while I spend time with my guests! I especially find slow overnight crockpot breakfasts to be handy, then the food is basically ready when everyone wakes up!
The week before Thanksgiving we had some visitors so I made some super easy slow cooker breakfast burritos (they cook overnight) and they were really a crowd-pleaser. It was a cheap way to feed a crowd, too. I so highly recommend this!
After you cook the filling in the slow cooker, you can warm up some tortillas, add toppings, and enjoy!
Fillings or Toppings for Breakfast Burritos:
- Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Avocado
- Green Chiles
Really quick, let’s talk slow cookers.
I was sent a Black & Decker slow cooker to try and it’s amazing. It’s CHALKBOARD on the outside. But they have some other really cute options too. It works great and I love how easy slow cookers make my life so really, I recommend you get one too.
Here are a few of the other cute options on Amazon!
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burritos
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 2 lbs breakfast sausage
- 10 oz frozen hash browns
- 2.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 12 eggs
- salt to taste
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- Brown breakfast sausage in a frying pan over medium heat. If adding chopped onion, add it in.
- Dice peppers.
- Whisk eggs with milk and salt + pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Breakfast Burrito Instructions:
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread hash browns in the bottom.
- Add cooked breakfast sausage, peppers and cheese, stir to mix.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of everything.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, avocado and salsa.
Maybe you just found your new favorite slow cooker breakfast recipes to make!