This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you are looking for best friend t-shirts you are sure to love one of these three designs! They can work for a boy and a girl or two kids of the same gender and can be made in any size!
With Valentine’s Day approaching I really wanted to make my kids some fun new t-shirts! They requested “Best Friend T Shirts” to wear with their buddies and I loved that idea! Not only because they are a little too young to have Valentine’s, but also because this way they can wear them all year if they want to!
After all, love comes in all shapes and sizes, and there is nothing like the love of best friends!
Best Friends T Shirts
My kids are 8, 7, 4 and 2 so I knew I would have to make a few different designs in order to find something that would work for everyone! Between these three options I hope that you will be able to find an idea for a best friends shirt you will love!
This post contains affiliate links.
Best Friends Heart Shirts
Best Friends Heart Shirts Design Space File
The best friend heart shirts are simple but oh so cute! The infusible ink is really the show stopper here, and the shirts literally look like I bought them at the store! My son said, “Mom! I thought you were gonna make these?!” Totally made my day!
Plus, look how adorable he is here with his bff! You can totally customize and cut this design in any color.
Cupcake and Stud Muffin Shirts
Cupcake and Stud Muffin Shirts Design Space File
I made the stud muffin and cupcake t shirts for my baby and my best friends baby! We were pregnant together and they were born six days apart! Because they didn’t make infusible ink blanks small enough (and they are too big for the bodysuits), I used regular t shirts and iron on for these designs!
We had our 4 year olds model them because the babies weren’t cooperating, and I think they are adorable on them, too!
My Best Friend Shirts
My Best Friend Shirt Design Space File
I love these shirts because not only are they gender neutral but they work for literally any age! You can also cut them in any color of infusible ink, but I went with the plain black and I love how they turned out!
I made them for my 7 and 8 year old, who really are best buddies! Please pray it lasts forever, ha!
How to Make Your Own Best Friends Shirts Using Your Cricut
You ready to make your own? The process is so simple! If you try it and like this tutorial we would love for you to comment and rate it, positive reviews mean so much to us!
DIY Best Friend T Shirts
- Cricut Explore Air 2 (or other Cricut Machine)
- Choose your design in Cricut Design Space or from the links above in this post. Click customize and make sure your designs are sized correctly for your T Shirts. Then click the green "make it" button!
- If you are cutting your designs are in two separate colors (like these best friends hearts) they will separate into different mats now. Make sure that BOTH mats are set to mirror on, so that the designs will be right side up on your T Shirt. Click continue and make sure that your machine is selected in the drop down and your material is set to Infusible Ink.
- Now you are ready to load your machine and begin cutting! I always like to use fast mode if the option is available for you!
- After your design is cut it's time to weed it! If you have plastic gloves put them on now to prevent getting ink on your fingers.
- Heat your t shirt for about five seconds to ensure it is ready, and then place your design on your shirt where you would like it to be.
- Set your Easy Press 2 to 385 and press your design evenly for 40 seconds. Then, flip shirt over and heat from the back for 5 additional seconds. Now you are ready to peel your design!
- Repeat process for second design and enjoy your T Shirts!
If you want more details on the Explore Air 2 check out our full Explore Air 2 Review here!
Well there you have it friends! I hope you love your best friends t-shirts! Or if you love giving personalized gifts, check out this post with 25+ Personalized Gift Ideas you can make with your Cricut!