These EASY Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes with garlic and bacon are too good to be true. Just throw it all in the slow cooker and let them cook. They are the perfect side dish for any meal!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Hey friends! Y’all know how much I love my Slow Cooker, especially during these hot summer months! I actually bought this 1.5 quart Crock Pot awhile ago so I can have one handling the main dish, and one handling the side! I use it to make Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes all the time, as well as my fave Loaded Mashed Potatoes!
Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes
Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes are a go-to recipe for me. I pretty much always have what I need to whip them up, and they are great with anything. From chicken, to salmon to burgers – it works! You will be glad you have this recipe in your arsenal!
- Small New Potatoes
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Garlic Powder
- Green Onions
Mmm! I wish I had some right now! Top these with some sliced green onions and they look so pretty. I served them for Christmas dinner one year and my whole family was begging for the recipe the next day.
To take this dish to the next level after the potatoes are cooked, sprinkle some cheese over the top to melt!
They are great without it, but if you are a cheese lover, it’s an easy addition.
If you try this recipe, we’d love if you could leave us a comment and a positive review! They mean so much.
Easy Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 pounds small potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Cook your bacon and chop into small bits. Wash potatoes and cut them into chunks, peeling if desired. Wash and chop green onions and set aside.
- Line a slow cooker with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and toss until mixed. Add mixture into foil lined slow cooker and fold foil closed at the top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours and enjoy!