Hey friends! Y’all know how much I love my crock-pot, especially during these hot summer months! I actually bought this smaller 1.5 quart crock pot awhile ago so I can have one crock pot handling the main dish, and one handling the side! These potatoes are great because I pretty much always have everything I need to whip them together, and they pair great with anything from chicken, to salmon to burgers! You will be glad you have this recipe in your arsenal!
Easy Crock-Pot Ranch Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 pounds small potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Cook your bacon and chop into small bits. Wash potatoes and cut them into chunks, peeling if desired. Wash and chop green onions and set aside.
- Line a slow cooker with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and toss until mixed. Add mixture into foil lined slow cooker and fold foil closed at the top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours and enjoy!
If you really want to take this dish to the next level, after potatoes are cooked you can sprinkle some cheese over the top to melt! My oldest hates cheese and they are great without it, but if you are a cheese lover then its an easy addition! Mmm! I wish I had some right now!
If you need another freakin’ delicious potato side dish in your life, these easy cheesy funeral potatoes will NOT let you down!