Hey friends! Y’all know how much I love my crock-pot, especially during these hot summer months! I actually bought this smaller 1.5 quart crock pot awhile ago so I can have one crock pot handling the main dish, and one handling the side! These potatoes are great because I pretty much always have everything I need to whip them together, and they pair great with anything from chicken, to salmon to burgers! You will be glad you have this recipe in your arsenal!
Easy Crock-Pot Ranch Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 pounds small potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Cook your bacon and chop into small bits. Wash potatoes and cut them into chunks, peeling if desired. Wash and chop green onions and set aside.
- Line a slow cooker with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and toss until mixed. Add mixture into foil lined slow cooker and fold foil closed at the top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours and enjoy!
If you need another freakin’ delicious potato side dish in your life, these easy cheesy funeral potatoes will NOT let you down!