Hey you guys! I am so excited about today’s post! Not only do I have an amazing homemade chicken fried rice recipe to share with you today, but we are giving away $150 worth of my favorite Circlon® pans to one lucky reader (GIVEAWAY CLOSED)!
Chicken Fried Rice
- 3 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 3 T oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 oz fried rice seasoning
- 1 T soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups peas
- 5 green onions
- salt and pepper
- Cook rice and place in the fridge to cool. This recipe is actually best made with leftover rice that has been sitting in the fridge overnight.
- Chop meat and onions into small pieces.
- Scramble eggs and scoop off onto a plate.
- Heat oil and onions in your pan, and once oil is hot, add in rice and garlic and stir fry.
- Gradually add in fried rice packet and soy sauce.
- Once well mixed add in eggs, chicken and peas and heat until warm. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
I can gaurantee this will become a new family favorite! It’s easy, filling and saves great! Plus, even the pickiest of eaters will love it! I promise you won’t regret giving it a try!
ALSO, if you have leftover rice, do yourself a favor and make this easy homemade rice pudding… it is freaking delicious!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Circulon. The opinions and text are all mine.