You will love these easy spaghetti and meatball appetizers! They’re the perfect snack for Thanksgiving, Christmas, book club or game day parties!
You guys, let me tell you, these spaghetti and meatball appetizers are a solid 10/10! Not only are they the perfect app for any party or gathering, but I am planning my Thanksgiving menu and so excited, because I know I will have an excuse to make them! Haha. They’ll go great with our Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Platter, Pomegranate Apple Salad, and Feta and Cranberry Pinwheels!
Our Latest Videos
I mean… is there anything more adorable in the world than mini spaghetti and meatballs on a stick? The best thing about this recipe is how both adults and kids adore them! No matter where you serve these, I guarantee they will be gone in a flash.
Because the recipe is made with the Italian Style Cooked Perfect Meatballs, they are fast and easy to whip up, without sacrificing any flavor! Cooked Perfect also makes Homestyle and Angus Beef Meatball varieties! I love all three flavors, but the Italian Style are just perfect for these spaghetti and meatball bites. All your Cooked Perfect products can be found in your local grocer’s freezer aisle! Browse more meatball recipes on their website for more inspiration!
Cooked Perfect Meatballs use only the highest quality meats, real cheeses and savory herbs flame-broiled to perfection. Because of that, you can save yourself tons of time without anyone the wiser! Plus, it leaves you with leftover time to party prep!
These easy appetizers are about to become your permanent hosting solution! I adore the color palette of these bites for the Christmas season, but they work for parties and hosting year round! They are simple, delicious and definitely a crowd pleaser! You ready for the easy recipe?
Spaghetti and Meatball Appetizer Recipe
Spaghetti and Meatball Appetizers
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten with fork
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 bag Italian Style Cooked Perfect Meatballs
- fresh basil to garnish
- fresh parmesan cheese to garnish
- long toothpicks
- Cook your pasta al dente according to the directions on the box. Drain your pasta and immediately mix with 1/2 cup alfredo sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and your beaten egg.
- Preheat your oven and grease a mini muffin tin (24 holes).
- Fill each of the 24 holes with pasta mixture and use a fork to twirl pasta together. Press down with clean fingertips to create a nest. Make sure each hole is full with pasta. Repeat with another pan if you have excess pasta mixture.
- Bake for 15 for 20 minutes on the middle oven rack or until just browning. Remove nests to cool.
- While nests are baking heat the marinara sauce and meatballs until warmed through.
- Put a meatball on a toothpick and insert into the middle of each nest. Garnish with parmesan and fresh basil if desired.
Well what do you think, will you give them a try? If you do, I’d love if you came back and left a review so other people can benefit too! Happy gathering friends!
Other great appetizers for parties:
Don’t Forget to Pin for Later: