You will love these easy spaghetti and Italian meatball appetizers! They're the perfect pasta appetizers for Thanksgiving, Christmas, book club or game day parties.
You guys, let me tell you, these spaghetti and Italian meatball appetizers are a solid 10/10! Not only are they the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering, but they are super easy to throw together for any occasion.
I mean... is there anything more adorable than mini spaghetti and meatballs on a stick? The best thing about this recipe is how both adults and kids adore them! No matter where you serve these, I guarantee they will be gone in a flash.
If you love appetizers here are a few of our other fan favorites: Perfect Cheese Ball, Pomegranate Apple Salad, Veggie Tray Wreath, Pepper Jelly, Cold Italian Pasta Salad and Feta and Cranberry Pinwheels.
Because the recipe is made with the Italian Style pre-cooked meatballs, they are fast and easy to whip up, without sacrificing any flavor! My favorite ones to use are Italian Style Cooked Perfect Meatballs, but if you have extra time and want to go above and beyond, use our amazing homemade meatballs!
Cooked Perfect Meatballs use only the highest quality meats, real cheeses and savory herbs flame-broiled to perfection. Because of that, you can save yourself tons of time without anyone the wiser! Plus, it leaves you with leftover time to party prep!
These easy appetizers are about to become your permanent hosting solution! I adore the color palette of these bites for the Christmas season, but they work for parties and hosting year round! They are simple, delicious and definitely a crowd pleaser!
You ready for the easy recipe?
Spaghetti and Italian Meatball Appetizer Recipe
If you make this recipe and like it, we would love for you to leave us a positive comment and review! They mean so much to us.
Spaghetti and Meatball Appetizers
- Cook your pasta al dente according to the directions on the box. Drain your pasta and immediately mix with ½ cup alfredo sauce, ¼ cup parmesan cheese and your beaten egg.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin tin (24 holes).
- Fill each of the 24 holes with pasta mixture and use a fork to twirl pasta together. Press down with clean fingertips to create a nest. Make sure each hole is full with pasta. Repeat with another pan if you have excess pasta mixture.
- Bake for 15 for 20 minutes on the middle oven rack or until just browning. Remove nests to cool.
- While nests are baking heat the marinara sauce and meatballs until warmed through.
- Put a meatball on a toothpick and insert into the middle of each nest. Garnish with parmesan and fresh basil if desired.
Well what do you think, will you give them a try? If you do, I'd love if you came back and left a review so other people can benefit too! Happy gathering friends!