You never have to decide between a cookie or a brownie again. These oatmeal cookie brownie bars are the perfect, fudgy and delicious combo of both!
I am a sucker for pretty much a quick and easy baked good! As much as I like to bake from scratch, box mixes happen way more often – anything to save time. When my mom was visiting recently, she had the idea to take my favorite cookie mix and brownie mix, and put them together! The marriage was a beautiful one, and we have a new family favorite treat over here.
Our Latest Videos
These are thick, chewy, and fudgy, pretty much everything you could want in a treat, and they pair SO well with a cold glass of milk (or Dr. Pepper, my favorite combo!)
Oatmeal Cookie Brownies
- 1 Bag Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 Box Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 3 Eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour chocolate chip cookie mix into a bowl with one cup oatmeal, mix and prepare according to package directions.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, adding an extra egg.
- Pour brownie mix into a 9x14 pan, then drop spoonfuls of cookie dough into the pan
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fork comes out clean.