These Monster Pretzel Hugs are an easy Halloween treat, perfect for parties and is made with just three ingredients – pretzels, Hershey’s Hugs and candy eyeballs!
I love chocolate and pretzel treats. The combination of sweet and salty is just perfect, in my humble opinion. So, when I first tried a pretzel hug, it was over.
We love making fun holiday themed treats so a Halloween pretzel hug version was a must! If you like Halloween treats make sure to try our Monster Marshmallow Popcorn or our Perfect Caramel Apples! Or you can find our entire Halloween gallery here!
This Halloween version with candy eyeballs makes a cute little monster treat that tastes amazing. It’s also really fun to make with kids and perfect for any Halloween party!
The hardest part of making these is unwrapping all of the hugs. So what I’m saying is, it’s not hard at all! It can take a while though if you’re making the whole bag, which is about 70 pieces! You’ll be surprised how quickly the whole batch will disappear…
Everything you need:
*This post contains affiliate links.
These are also super fun to “boo” your neighbors with or bring to any party! The perfect yummy treat for when you are in a time crunch!
If you make this recipe and like it we would love for you to leave us a comment and review!
Halloween Pretzel Hugs
- 70 Hershey's Hugs
- 70 Pretzels
- 140 Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Unwrap all of the hugs.
- Place pretzels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and top each one with a hug.
- Put pretzels in the oven until the hugs are shiny and soft, but not fully melted. 4-5 minutes.
- Place two candy eyeballs into the soft chocolate, and put the pan in the fridge so they can cool completely before serving.
- Keep in an airtight container in a cool environment or in the fridge!
It doesn’t get easier than that!
If you like these, check out our other easy Halloween treats:
This post was originally posted September 19th, 2018 and has been updated for SEO.