These Monster Pretzel Hugs are an easy Halloween treat, perfect for parties and is made with just three ingredients – pretzels, Hershey’s Hugs and candy eyeballs!
I love chocolate and pretzel treats. The combination of sweet and salty is just perfect, in my humble opinion. So, when I first tried a pretzel hug, it was over. This Halloween version of them with candy eyeballs makes a cute little monster treat that tastes amazing. It’s also really fun to make with kids and perfect for any Halloween party!
The hardest part of making these is unwrapping all of the hugs. So what I’m saying is, it’s not hard at all! It can take a while though if you’re making the whole bag, which is about 70 pieces! You’ll be surprised how quickly the whole batch will disappear…
Everything you need:
Halloween Pretzel Hugs
- 70 Hershey's Hugs
- 70 Pretzels
- 140 Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Unwrap all of the hugs.
- Place pretzels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and top each one with a hug.
- Put pretzels in the oven until the hugs are shiny and soft, but not fully melted. 4-5 minutes.
- Place two candy eyeballs into the soft chocolate, and put the pan in the fridge so they can cool completely before serving.
- Keep in an airtight container in a cool environment or in the fridge!