Get ready for the best, creamy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe ever. Made all in one pot, it’s easy and delicious.
You know how some foods are just so nostalgic? This homemade chicken noodle soup is one of those recipes for me. It’s one of those warm you up on a cold day, make you happy when skies are grey, the only thing you crave when you are sick type of recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
One sip just reaches into your very soul and makes everything better! Anyway, today is your lucky day because I’ve decided it is finally time to share it with all of you. Trust me, you’ll want to pin this one.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
No lie, this soup is so good I almost don’t want to share the recipe with anyone. Good thing I love you guys ;).
Literally all you do is add all the ingredients into a big pot and stir… it’s that easy.
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
If you make this recipe and enjoy it we’d love for you to leave us a positive rating and review, they mean so much to us.
The World’s Best Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 14 oz Cans Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Chopped Onion Optional
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 12.5 oz Cans Chicken- Shredded
- Chopped Carrots
- Chopped Celery Optional
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Heaping 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme Optional
- 1 Teaspoon Tarragon
- 1 Package No-Yolk Egg Noodles
- Add all ingredients except noodles to a large saucepan and stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat until until vegetables start to soften and then add in the noodles and cook until al dente.
Cheers to the perfect creamy and delicious winter soup. I seriously could eat it every week. The recipe feeds a crowd too, so I always take some to my grandparents or feed a friend’s family because it takes literally no extra effort and we still have plenty for ourselves.
Happy week friends!