Easy and delicious peanut butter muffins! These beauties only take 15 minutes to whip up and they are sure to please any palate!
Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day! I think the thing I like the most about it is that my kids will eat pretty much all breakfast foods which doesn’t apply to any other meal, haha. One of their absolute favorites lately are these yummy peanut butter muffins, and I have to say I don’t disagree! Plus, it is easy for me to fulfill their wishes because these babies are so easy to make! If you need a great new muffin recipe in your life these peanut butter muffins might be just what you’ve been missing.
They are super delicious on their own, but nothing goes with a peanut butter muffin quite like some raspberry jam am I right?! Unless of course it’s nutella……
I mean, how do you even decide?! A balanced diet is a muffin in each hand, I always say! You ready for the easy recipe?
Peanut Butter Muffins
Peanut Butter Muffin Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together milk, peanut butter and your egg until combined. Gradually add in all your dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Be careful not to overcook. Enjoy!
Shop this Post:
Pin this for Later: