Hey guys! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box here to share a delicious treat with you. These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are great to make when you are short on time, but want to make a tasty treat.
I don’t know about you, but there is just something about Sundays that makes me want to bake. Even though I bake and cook all week long for my family and my blog, Sundays just feels different. We are all home together and I just itch to bake some kind of treat. I made these bars in under 30 minutes which is great because I have no patience when it comes to waiting for treats. I need them now! I hope you make these soon. How about on Sunday?
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/2 cup quick oats
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter, sugars and peanut butter.
- Add the egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda and salt; beat until combined.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and cool before cutting into squares.
You should try these recipes:
Just made them & they are wonderful! :)
Jessica @ Pretty Providence
yay! so glad you liked them!
[image: Facebook] [image: Twitter] [image: Google Plus Page] [image: pinterest] [image: Instagram]